Friday, March 23, 2018

#tgifc152 Technique Time

Hello happy stampers!!  Can you believe it's already Friday?!?!  I don't know about you, but this week FLEW by for me!  Between being super busy at work and baseball season being in full swing for all 3 of my boys, my days are non-stop from the time I get up until the time my head hits the pillow!
 
Thankfully I still manage to sneak in a little stamping time each morning before I head out the door!  That means I had time to join the amazing TGIF Challenges Technique Challenge this week.  We are inking up our stamps with markers this week! 
This is a fun technique and one that I often demonstrate at my classes.  It can be a bit trickier on the photopolymer stamps because of the material, but I love the way the stripes on my Easter egg turned out!  I inked my stamp up with markers once, stamped it on my card stock, then did it again to add a bit more color.  I ended up with a watercolor appearance that looks a lot like a real colored Easter egg :-)
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink
Ink ~ Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party, Powder Pink, Soft Suede, Flirty Flamingo
Stamp Sets ~ Hello Easter
Other Supplies ~ Iridescent Sequins, Flirty Flamingo Bakers Twine, Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder
 
I can't believe Easter is just a little over a week away!  Everything is sneaking up on me so quickly this year!!
 
Wishing you all a fabulous Friday!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment