Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #284

Happy Tuesday stampers!  I don't know about you, but my Monday FLEW by and I am okay with that!  It's that crazy time of year where my twins are starting baseball and wrapping up basketball...that means I'm running from one practice to the next and trying to get kids fed in between, then back home and in bed at a decent hour.  Thankfully the double practices are only for two weeks...I can do it!

With all of the craziness of sports, I did manage to get some stamping time in, which is my only saving grace!  Without stamping, I'd likely be in a crazed state of mind!  Thank goodness for this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge...the bright and cheerful colors are JUST what I needed!

I pulled out an older stamp set for this challenge and had some fun mixing in some new DSP.  I LOVE it when that happens :-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Tutti-frutti DSP
Ink ~ Tranquil Tide, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Set ~ Lots of Love
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Okay, who else LOVES to fussy cut?  I know it can sometimes be time consuming, but it is such a calming activity for me.  Perfect for the end of the day when I am trying to shut my mind off from everything that has happened during the day.  

Here's to a great day!!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment