Friday, December 22, 2017

Last Second Santa

Christmas is almost here and I am scrambling to get everything done!  Please tell me I'm not the only one who is always wrapping things up at the very last minute!!!  Last minute Santa is what this weeks TGIF Challenges is all about. 
 
Thank goodness for Stampin' Up! and their super cute Mini Pizza Boxes!  They helped to make a quick and easy gift card holder for all of the ladies in my office.  And talk about last minute...I was finishing these up late last night so I could get bring them in to work this morning!
 
I added a coffee gift card and some yummy chocolates inside...a perfect little treat for winter break!
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Be Merry DSP
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Merry Café
Other Supplies ~ 1/4" Double Stitched Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Coffee Cup Framelits, Mini Pizza Boxes
 
And we can't forget teacher gifts!  A quick tag on these cute bags I found in the dollar bins at Target were perfect for cookies and a card for my boys teachers.
 
I think I am finally done with my Christmas crafting...at least I hope I am! 
 
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and enjoy your holiday weekend with those you love most, near and far.
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment