Friday, September 29, 2017

#tgifc127 - BONUS WEEK - Fun tic-tac-toe challenge!!!!

Hello friends!  It's Friday...and we all know what that means!!!  Time for an all new TGIF Challenges!!
This week we are playing tic-tac-toe, which I've gotten really good at with my son...LOL!  My 3-in-a-row items are twine/ribbon, DSP and Doilies.  I always forget about the doilies!!!  But I do love what they add to a card!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Be Merry DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Crushed Curry
Stamp Set ~ Merry Patterns Hostess Set
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes, White Embossing Powder, Delicate White Doilies, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Linen Thread
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!!
 
Be sure to hop on over to TGIF and play a game of tic-tac-toe with us!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment