Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Hand Stamped Sentiments #272 Inspiraiton Challenge

Hello stampers and happy Tuesday!
 
Summer break has officially come to an end and I ended it on a very happy note!  I spent the weekend at Disneyland running the Disney 10K and Disney half marathon.  It was VERY hot, but the races were so much fun that we almost forgot how hot it was...ALMOST!
 
I have had an amazing summer with my family and enjoy many summer fun days, but I will say that I am ready for some cooler fall weather to come our way.  I think we are still a ways off from it cooling down much, but I know it's coming!
 
This weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge has me dreaming of fall for sure!  Look at all of these yummy fall images!
With fall comes all things pumpkin spice...my favorite!  So of course I had to make a pumpkin spice coffee card!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tangerine Tango, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Painted Autumn DSP, Vellum
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets ~ Merry Café, Coffee Café, Timeless Textures
Other Supplies ~ Coffee Cups Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Copper Trim, White Embossing Powder
 
I hope you all have a fabulous summer and made some fun memories with your family! 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment