Sunday, August 20, 2017

Carols of Christmas Birthday ~ Monday Montage




Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

We took a little break after our last hop, but we are excited to be back today and sharing our creations with you again!

I always look forward to the Holiday Catalog preorder every year because it always means a new stamp set with a deer, elk or moose!  As some of you know, my husband is a VERY avid hunter, so I make him a birthday card every year with a deer, elk or moose on it!  Today just happens to be his birthday, so I am sharing a quick little card I made for him.  I won't be able to give it to him until Tuesday though because he and our boys are living one of their dreams right now!  They are in Williamsport PA watching the Little League World Series!  Our 12 year old Walla Walla Valley All-Star team is representing the Northwest and all of my boys were lucky enough to go watch a few games.  It has been so much fun talking to them every night as they share this amazing event together.  I'm pretty sure this is the best birthday present my hubby has ever had!

 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Merry Little Christmas DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Guy Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Card Front Builder Thinlits, Burlap Ribbon
 
I love the starry sky and little deer silhouette!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2017/08/20/mondaymontage99/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2017/08/20/mondaymontage99/


No comments:

Post a Comment