Sunday, March 19, 2017

The Best Friend Anywhere EVER ~ Monday Montage 90






Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I have been lucky enough to spend my weekend with our very own Wendy Weixler...how lucky am I?!?!?  We spent a few minutes in my craft room, creating in a fast and furious way...we have so many things we are trying to cram in during her short visit :-)

  I have piles of the Carried Away DSP that I need to use up before it's too late.  I love the colors in this DSP and this stamp seemed to be perfect to use since my stampy BFF is here!

Supplies Used:
 
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Whisper White, Carried Away DSP
Ink ~ Mint Macaron
Stamp Set ~ Badges and Banners
Other Supplies ~ Best Badge, Duet Banner, Silver Metallic Thread, Metallic Enamel Shapes

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2017/03/19/mondaymontage90/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2017/03/19/mondaymontage90/


1 comment:

  1. How fun -- the card and your visitor! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete