Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Battle of the Badges

 Happy Wednesday stampers!
 
It feels like it's been for-EVER since I've made anything, let alone post anything on my blog!  Between being out of town 2 weekends this month and baseball season starting up, my time has been super limited.  I'm doing my best to remedy that and get a little more creative time in my day.
 
I am not a huge fan of basketball, but it has been an exciting college basketball season in our neck of the woods.  Gonzaga is just a few hours away from where I live, so it's been fun watching them make their way to the Final Four. 
 
Basketball won't end there for us though!  My husband will be playing in the Battle of the Badges Charity basketball game in April.  Our local Fire and Police Departments will play this year to raise money for our local schools. It's a great event and something the community looks forward to every year!  That is the inspiration behind my card today's SSINK March Madness post :-) 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Delightful Dijon, Dapper Denim, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Ink ~ VersaMark, Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe
Stamp Sets ~ Hardwood, My Hero, Badges & Banners
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Circle Punches, Best Badge, Silver Embossing Powder
 
Good luck to all of the Final Four teams this week!!!  They will be exciting games, that's for sure!
 
Happy Stamping@


No comments:

Post a Comment