Monday, February 13, 2017

Uplifting Sketch ~ #SSINKCS42

Happy Monday stamping friends!
 
So, if you stopped by my page earlier this morning, you probably noticed I had forgotten to finish my post for today...oops! 
 
It's time for our February sketch over at SSINK and I had some fun with this one!
I love the Carried Away DSP, which you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-Bration with a $50 purchase.  There are so many great patterns in this pack of paper!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Carried Away DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Watermelon Wonder
Stamp Set ~ Lift Me Up
Other Supplies ~ Up & Away Thinlits, Layering Circles Framelits, Whisper White Bakers Twine, 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations today and play along with us!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the patterns you picked for the sketch, they work so well with each other. I also love the clouds and the little bit of bakers twine for a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete