Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Favorites

Hooray for Friday!  

We have had quite the winter storm here this week, bringing us well over a foot of snow with layers of ice in between.  My kiddos had a few late starts and snow days, which made for kind of a crazy week around our house!  The snow has finally quit and we actually had some sunshine...with -3 degree temps!  At this point, I'll take any sunshine I can get!

I am so happy it's Friday and even more happy about Friday Favorites at SSINK!  

I am a little obsessed with the Party Animal Embellishments, which are my favorite this week!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pacific Point, Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Party Animal DSP
Ink ~ Pacific Point, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
Stamp Set ~ Balloon Adventures
Other Supplies ~ Balloon Pop-Up's Thinlits, Crushed Curry Bakers Twine, Party Animal Embellishments, Regal and In-Color Enamel Shapes

This suite is my favorite birthday bundle right now and is quickly helping me build my birthday card stock back up!

Be sure to check out the rest of the fun Friday Favorites from our design team!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment