Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful, Grateful, Blessed

Happy Thanksgiving friends!
 
As I sit here early this morning while the rest of my family still sleeps, I am reflecting back on all that has happened in our lives this year and just how truly blessed we all are.  Our lives may be crazy at times, but it's our crazy and I love it!
We got our family pictures back a few weeks ago and I knew I wanted to do a few scrapbook pages with some of the pictures.  My plan is to frame them and hang them up in my office once we get it painted...which will hopefully happen after the holidays!
 
This was one of my favorites, especially since it was in our very own front yard.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Kraft Cardstock, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil Sheets, Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Versa Mark
Stamp Set ~ Paisleys & Posies
Other Supplies ~ Paisley Framlites, October 2016 Paper Pumpkin Sequins, Mint Macaron 3/8" Sheer Linen Ribbon, Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim, Gold Metallic Thread
 
I love the copper foil in this DSP...it is simply stunning!
 
Looking at my sweet family in our yard makes my heart so incredibly happy!  Having the opportunity to moved to our new home with the surrounding property is a blessing to all of us and I look forward to the many years of memories to be made!
 
I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving and are grateful for all of the blessings in your life.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment