Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas Inspiration ~ HSS#363

Hello stamping friends and Happy Tuesday!
It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and this week we have a beautiful inspiration challenge!  I can't wait to see what this inspires everyone to create!
I love the watercolor effect in many of the pictures, which is what inspired my card.  I use my Aqua Painter to get a section of the watercolor paper wet then added a few drops of ink and let the color flow where it wanted.  I kept doing this until I had the effect I wanted for the background.  Once dry, I inked up the pine tree and spritzed it with water before I stamped it on the paper to give it a very soft watercolor feel as well.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Night of Navy, Watercolor, Red Glimmer
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Stamp Sets ~ Lovely as a Tree, Christmas Pines
Other Supplies ~ Owl Punch Builder
 Hope on over to see what the rest of the design team has created today.  Be sure to play along!  We love to see what you create!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment