Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Swirly Sails

What I wouldn't give to be sailing in the swirly swells of the sea right now...it's so HOT in my corner of Washington state right now!  I'll just have to settle for stamping in my basement, where it stays nice and cool all day and dream of the sea!
The girls over at SSINK are INKspiring everyone with single layer cards and I'm sharing my creativity with you today too!  Single layer cards are always the hardest for me because I always feel like I need MORE!  It's hard to see in the picture, but I added a scored box around the sail boat, which was the perfect added touch for a single layer card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, Dapper Denim, Tip Top Taupe
Stamp Sets ~ Swirly Bird, Thoughtful Banners
Other Supplies ~ Simply Scored
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
I hope you are staying cool in your parts of the world!
 
Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment