Friday, April 29, 2016

Hip Hip Hooray!

TGIF stamping friends!!!
It's been another busy week with an even busier weekend ahead!!  The hubby and I are headed to Spokane for the weekend to run in the 40th Annual Bloomsday 12K run.  This is one of my favorite runs in our area and something I look forward to every year.  The only downfall is that I won't be getting much crafting done...but I'll survive :)
I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately...outside of work, we are living at the baseball field.  By the time we all get home and wrap up the end of day, all I want to do is crawl in to bed!  But, I have still been doing some stamping each morning, which is the only thing that saves my sanity!
This was a quick and simple card that I put together for a friend who requested a birthday card in Miami Dolphin's colors.  The Party Pop-Up Thinlits are so much fun and make for some pretty awesome birthday cards!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Schoolhouse DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper 
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango
Stamp Set ~ Party With Cake
Other Supplies ~ Party Punch Pack, Party Pop-Up Thinlits, Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I'm super happy this stamp set and thinlits are carrying over!

I'm off to get in a little more stamping before my work day kicks off!  There will be no stamping tonight because we'll be...you guessed it...at a baseball game!

Happy Friday!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment