Monday, March 14, 2016

Eggstradorinary Easter Chick

Happy Monday stampers!
 
Did you all remember to set your clocks forward this weekend?  I hope no one was late for work today ;-)  I'm not a fan of losing an hour of sleep, but I love that our days are getting longer...makes my life much happier!  Now, if I can make it through our rainy season, I'll be golden!
 
Even though I lost an hour this weekend, I still found a little time to stamp and create a fun card using this month's Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Card Sketch. 
I was going to stick with the flowers in the sketch, but I had a few pieces left over from a card I made a few days ago, so I put them to use for the sketch.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Birthday Bouquet DSP
Ink ~ Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, Soft Suede
Stamp Sets ~ Greatest Greetings, Honeycomb Happiness
Other Supplies ~ Oval Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
 
This little chick is just too cute....and perfect for an Easter card!
 
 I hope you all have a marvelous Monday!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment