Thursday, March 3, 2016

A Walk in the Meadow

Happy Thursday stampers!  And Happy Friday to me!  I get to enjoy a long weekend and a little trip out of town with my hubby...long overdue!
 
We're taking a walk on the wild{life} side over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration today.  I have to admit, I wasn't sure about this stamp set when I first saw it in the catalog, but now that I own it and have made a few cards with it, I LOVE it!
You can create beautiful scenes with this stamp set and it's perfect for masculine and feminine cards.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla, Corrugated Paper
Ink ~ Basic Black, Soft Suede, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry
Stamp Set ~ In the Meadow
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread
 
Okay...I can't for the life of me remember which stamp set the Happy Birthday sentiment came from. I usually still have the stamps all laying out when I'm working on my blog posts, but I've been trying REALLY hard to keep my crafting space clean and have been putting things away after I have used them.  Do any of you recognize which set this sentiment came from?
 
Happy Stamping!

2 comments: