Wednesday, January 27, 2016

CASE of Love

Hello Wednesday!!
 
The girls over at SSINK are CASEing a fellow design team member today...love this!  It was so much fun going through all of our posts and seeing all of the awesomeness that our team creates!
I settled on this fun card that Melissa ~ The Stamp Doc made for our color challenge last month.  I love the simple, but wonky layout she use for her card!
 
Merryreindeer
I kept my card even more simple with fewer layers, but kept the general layout of the card.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, It's My Party DSP, Neutrals DSP, Blushing Bride
Ink ~ Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate
Stamp Sets ~ Watercolor Words, Balloon Celebration
Other Supplies ~ Sweetheart Punch
 
Sweet, simple little love note to send off for Valentines Day...perfect!
 
Be sure to head on over to SSINK to see who CASE'd who...you'll love what you see!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment