Wednesday, December 23, 2015

'Tis the Season

It's the eve of Christmas Eve and I am wrapping up the end of my holiday crafting.  I made this cute little tree and card a few weeks ago and never got around to posting it.  The little tree is the perfect size to hide a sweet treat in!
 
The girls over at SSINK are showing off creations of their choice today, so I'm going to share mine with them too!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Season of Cheer DSP
Ink ~ Old Olive, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pool Party
Stamp Sets ~ Peaceful Pines
Other Supplies ~ Perfect Pines Framelits, Oval Framelits, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (star), Old Olive Bakers Twine, Season of Cheer Washi Tape, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Softly Falling Embossing Folder
 
I love how cheerful and fun these trees and ornaments are...just how we should all be feeling this week!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment