Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Thanks Deer

Good morning stampers!

Christmas is all put away at my house...except in my craft room!  I'm still playing with a few Christmas stamps and DSP's as I make some thank you cards.

Today's inspiration challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments immediately made me think of the adorable deer in the Home for Christmas DSP.

And of course the trees inspired me to the Woodland Textured Embossing folder, which, in case you haven't heard, will be returning in the Annual Catalog this summer!  Hooray!!!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink ~ White Craft
Other Supplies ~ Woodland Textured Embossing Folder, Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim, Venetian Crochet Trim, Very Vanilla Bakers Twine, Snowflake Elements, Home & Hearth Thinlits
 
I can't remember where the little bird die came from...it's been sitting on my craft desk for well over a year now and still has not found it's home!  I know it isn't from SU...shhhhh!  It was just too cute not to use!
 
Be sure to head on over and see what the rest of our design team has been inspired to create today and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Perfect, perfect, perfect! I love the deer in the window, but the cardinal in the tree is my favorite part of your card! The embellishments you added are the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete