Sunday, November 1, 2015

Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

It is FINALLY starting to feel like fall here and pumpkin spice coffee is, once again, becoming my afternoon pick-me-up.  Anyone who knows me well knows that I love me some pumpkin spice coffee!  The Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Card Collection has some adorable cards and the pumpkin spice card is my favorite!  I was really wishing we had a cute little latte stamp, but then I remembered the fun little mug from our July Paper Pumpkin Kit...perfect!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Cards, Black Glimmer Paper
Ink ~ Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ July 2015 Paper Pumpkin
Other Supplies ~ Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Banner Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Old Olive Bakers Twine, Black Rhinestones (Witching Décor Kit)

I love how easy cards come together with the PL cards!  Now if I can just get those cards into my PL album, I'll be golden! 

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. I love the fun collage style of this card. And while I am one of the few people out there who doesn't like coffee in any shape or form, I have to say that your little coffee cup is adorable -- love the little pumpkin you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, pumpkin spice is something to love in the fall! Cute card today and thanks for all the inspiration! I always look forward to the Montage Monday blog hop!

    ReplyDelete