Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Retirement Congrats

We made it through Monday...onward to Tuesday!!! 
We're playing with markers over at SSINK today.  While I am still mourning the loss of our beloved Blendabilities, I have reacquainted myself with my collection of Stampin' Write Markers, which I still love dearly!  I love that you can use these markers right on the stamp and create an image in any number of colors!
I pulled out a stamp set that I haven't used in quite some time and had so much fun coloring the flowers different colors.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Blackberry Bliss, Tangerine Tango, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss, Tangerine Tango, Night of Navy, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Flowering Flourishes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Venetian Crochet Trim, Gold Cording Trim, Metallic Sequins, Expression Natural Elements
 
I cased this card from the Annual Catalog..can you find which one?
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment