Sunday, September 20, 2015

Joyful Deer ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with, once again, a fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

 I got a few new goodies this week and could not wait to ink up the deer from the Jolly Christmas stamp set in the Holiday Catalog!  It's still nearly 90 degrees here, but I'm ready to jump in to my Christmas crafting!  However, this does NOT mean I am ready for the winter weather!  I am soaking up as much sun as I can get and hoping it lasts for a few more weeks.


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Typeset DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Basic Black, Red Glimmer, Window Sheet
Stamp Set ~ Jolly Christmas
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Metallic Sequins, Gold Embossing Powder, Confetti Stars Border Punch, Rhinestones
 
I LOVE any set that has a deer in it...my hubby appreciates them too since I always seem to use them for his birthday and Christmas cards :-)

Happy Stamping!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/09/20/mondaymontage52/


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE!!!!! The shaker is too much fun with this leaping deer! Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete