Monday, September 21, 2015

Lighthearted Birthday

Oh Monday...you are NOT my favorite day!  I think we need to have a 3 day weekend every week and only a 4 day work week.  Who's with me?!?!
At least we have a fun new INKspiraton Challenge over at SSINK to make your Monday a little be more tolerable!  I always love an inspiration challenge...it makes you be just a little bit more creative and it so much fun to see what everyone pulls from the inspiration image.
 I was drawn to the colors in this picture...I say Pool Party, Soft Suede and Crushed Curry.  And since I FINALLY broke down and got the amazing Leaflets Framelits, I had to play with them!
I'm also playing along today with TGIF Challenges where they have a birthday theme this week.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Basic Black, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Lighthearted Leaves, Hello Life, Celebrate Today
Other Supplies ~ Gold Embossing Powder, Metallic Sequins, Linen Thread, Circle Framelits
 
So, this didn't turn out quiet as I had imagined it to...I feel like it's missing something, but not quite sure what...maybe it will come to me in the middle of my run or while I'm sleeping! 
 
Here's to a happy Monday!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment