Thursday, September 17, 2015

Haunting {Friday} Mashup

Woo-hoo....we made it to Friday again!!  And we all know what Friday means...time for a new Friday Mashup Challenge!  This week we have this awesome sketch and a fun technique to try!
Along with the sketch, we are mashing things up by adding some Inlaid Die Cutting...check out the (Video Here
 
I had never thought to do this before with any of my dies, but it was a lot of fun and I can't wait to try this technique with other dies I have in my stash!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Sets ~ Cheer All Year, Howl-o-ween Treat
Other Supplies ~ Boo to You Framlits, Circle Framelits, Happy Haunting Washi Tape, Rhinestones
 
I love me some Halloween cards!  This DSP and stamp set are too much fun!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment