Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Dropping In To Say Acorny Hi

I'm dropping in with another Acorny {Thank You} card.  I'm sorry, if you are tired of seeing so many cards from me with this stamp set, but I just can't help myself...I love these acorns!  The SSINK girls are having Acorny good time with this set too...check out all of their adorable creations today!
The latest TGIF Challenge Sketch was the inspiration behind this card.  Be sure to check out their awesome design team creations...they are ALL amazing!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, 2015-2017 In Color DSP, Gold Foil
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon
Stamp Set ~ Acorny Thank You
Other Supplies ~ Woodland Embossing Folder, Into the Woods Elements, Acorn Builder Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Very Vanilla Thick Bakers Twin, Gold Metallic Thread
 
I'm embarrassed to say this, but I think this is the first time I have used Delightful Dijon...not sure why because I love it paired with the other colors I used.  They are perfect for fall!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh this is so pretty. Gorgeous colour combination and great use of the sketch. So glad you could share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So cute! This is my favorite set in the Holiday Catalog, but I haven't had much of a chance to play with it.

    ReplyDelete