Monday, August 31, 2015

Oh, What Fun ~ 2015 Holiday Catalog Countdown

Have you been following along with our countdown over at SSINK?  Are you loving what you've seen so far?!?!?
We are having so much fun showcasing each season/holiday that is represented in the Holiday Catalog!  Today we are sharing our Christmas creations with you.  I absolutely LOVE the Home for Christmas DSP!  It has such a nostalgic feel to it...makes me think of the Christmas decorations my grandma use to put up every year!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Home for Christmas DSP
Ink ~ Real Red, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Set ~ Oh What Fun
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Very Vintage Buttons

I could have swore I got some of the adorable Home for Christmas buttons, but they are no where to be found!  (Maybe they are with my missing sequins!)  It's a good thing the Very Vintage Buttons work just as well with this DSP :-)

Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment