Thursday, June 18, 2015

Monochromatic Friends ~ FM214

TGIF!!!  It has been a loooonnngggg week for me and I am so ready for the weekend!  I'm kicking off the weekend with a good start...stamping for the latest Friday Mashup Challenge.  This week we are creating in monochromatic colors and mashing things up by adding a stenciled image.

Sadly, I don't have any current stencils, so I had to just go with a pretty monochromatic creation, inspired by my fellow Monday Montage friend Cathy Casey.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Ink ~ Mint Macaron
Stamp Sets ~ Friendly Wishes, Work of Art
Other Supplies ~ Deco Label Framelits, Circle Framelits, White Bakers Twine, Mint Macaron Lace, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
I forget how much I love a monochromatic card....they are so pretty!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and be sure to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the challenge! That striped background is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete