Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Choose Happiness ~ HSSCC213

Happy {New Catalog} Tuesday!!!  It's time for a new Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge and I LOVE this color combo!
This isn't a new stamp set, but one that I am very happy made the cut in the new catalog.  I'm not a huge fan of the flower stamps, but this is one of my favorites!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Set ~ Choose Happiness
 
I love how this stamp set makes a simple card look so elegant.  I hope this set sticks around for a few more years!
 
Be sure to head on over to see what our other design team members have created today and don't forget to play along!  Don't worry, we'll give you time to shop the new catalog first ;-)
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment