Sunday, May 10, 2015

Nobody Loves Like My Momma

Happy Mother's Day to all of my favorite stampin' friends...I hope your day is as amazing as you are!!!
I got my sneak peek order in on Friday and couldn't wait to dive in and play!  The first thing I wanted to play with was the new 2015-2017 In Colors and let me tell you...they are YUMMY!!!  I have a little sampling of them today on the card I made for my own momma :-) 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tip Top Taupe, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Memento, VersaMark, White
Stamp Sets ~ Snuggles and Smooches, Build a Bouquet, Mother's Love
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder
 
The colors are bit muted since I watercolored with them...I love how all 5 colors work so well together!
 
Wising my momma a very Happy Mother's Day...love you to the moon and back!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment