Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dude, Happy Birthday ~ Monday Montage 44





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with, once again, a fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

My family had a weekend full of baseball and I loved every single minute of it!  My twins ended their spring season, which makes me kind of sad...they had such a great season and improved SO MUCH!  Proud momma here, that's for sure!  And with a busy summer ahead of us, fall baseball season will be here before we know it!  My hubby also played a little baseball this weekend in the 3rd Annual Battle of the Badge.  It was a great game between our local Fire and Police Departments, even if Fire lost!

Inspired by our baseball-filled weekend, I decided to put together a fun birthday card for one of the twins' friends who has a birthday coming up.  Dude, Happy Birthday!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer, Brights DSP Stack, Birthday Bash DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Real Red
Stamp Sets ~ Something to Say, April 2015 Paper Pumpkin
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Star Framelits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Whisper White Bakers Twine
 
I can't help but share some of my favorite pictures from the Battle of the Badge game...our family LOVES baseball!
My sweet family
Aidan & Hunter were bat boys
Owen during the National Anthem
 
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/05/31/mondaymontage44/


4 comments:

  1. Great baseball card! I love seeing the pics of your adorable family, too. Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is so cute and goes perfectly with your baseball weekend! I so struggle with boy/masculine birthday and this is just what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love the stars and the color scheme! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card for a little league guy! I love all of the stars.

    ReplyDelete