Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day ~ Masculine Monday

Happy Memorial Day stampin' friends!  I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend...I know we have!  This was the first weekend in a long time that we didn't have a weekend full of things that we HAD to do and it was awesome!  My hubby had to work all weekend, but my boys and I made the best of it and had a fun, adventurous weekend.  And the good news is...we still have today to play AND my hubby has today off!
My boys and I were discussing the meaning of Memorial Day yesterday, so I thought it was only appropriate to use For Your Country for today's Masculine Monday creation over at SSINK.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Mossy Meadow, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ For Your Country, By the Sea
Other Supplies ~ Chalk Talk Framelits, Neutrals Candy Dots, Staples, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Pool Party Bakers Twine


I'm not going to lie...I got a little teary while I was creating these cards...thinking about the men and woman who have lost their lives serving our country, and for those who continue to do so.  While so many of us enjoy an extra day off this weekend, don't forget to take a moment to remember why we have this day off and thank our members of the military.
 
Happy Memorial Day and Happy Stamping!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards!! such a perfect card for today. Thanks for sharing, these look awesome. I love that you honored the service men and women today. :)

    ReplyDelete