Monday, March 30, 2015

Sale-A-Brate the Final Days...

...Sale-A-Bration comes to a close for another year...sad!  I always love all of the fun products everyone can earn for FREE during this time.  And seeing all of the Sale-A-Bration creations is always my favorite!  You still have a few hours left to place an order of $50 (or more) and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item.  Click HERE to access my Online Store and place your order today!  Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack too!
I have one final card to share with you today using my favorite Sale-A-Bration Stamp set, Big Day.  I love the images and sentiments in this set!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Birthday Bash DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie & Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set ~ Big Day
Other Supplies ~ Circle Punches, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine
 
The only good part about Sale-A-Bration coming to an end is knowing that the new catalog will soon be released...time to SAVE, SAVE, SAVE every single penny!!!
 
Have a marvelous Monday and Happy Stamping!


1 comment: