Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Dusty {Crop Hopper} Birthday ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop and I'm glad you are here with us!
 
A good friend of mine asked me to make a fun card for a special boy who is turning 2 in just a couple weeks, which I happily agreed to do...I can DO boy cards!   The idea for this card brewed in my head during one of my early morning runs and I could not wait to get home and get to work on it.  I'm pretty sure I used just about EVERY single punch I own to make this Dusty Crop Hopper come to life!  My own 3 year old knew exactly who this was, so I deemed it approved for a soon to be 2 year old boy :-)  When I delivered this card to my friend, she was so happy with it as the little boys daddy is a pilot...perfect!!!
 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Basic Black, Whisper White, Brushed Silver,
Ink ~ Lost Lagoon, Memento
Stamp Set ~ Metro Type Alphabet, Hooray It's Your Day
Other Supplies ~ Sunburst Framelits, Circle Punches, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Balloon Framelits, Tangelo Twist Bakers Twine
 
I am sure I have forgotten a few punches in this list...please forgive me! 
 
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/03/08/mondaymontage39/


No comments:

Post a Comment