Saturday, February 14, 2015

I Love You More Than...

SpongeBob!!!
At least that's what I hope my boys will tell me when they open their Valentine cards with tickets to go see the SpongeBob movie!!! I am NOT a fan of Mr. Squarepants, but my boys have been BEGGING to go see this movie.  So, I decided to suck it up, and take one for the team since my hubby is working today (lucky duck!) and treat the boys this afternoon.  It's the least I can do after the fun surprise party they helped put together last night for my birthday :-)
 
Happy Valentine's Day!
 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Island Indigo, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip
Ink ~ Real Red, Crushed Curry, Rose Red
Stamp Set ~ Something for Baby
Other Supplies ~ Just about every punch I own!!!  Circle, square, oval, heart...you should have seen my craft desk!  Oh, and the cute little tie framelit from Baby's First
 
I always forget how much fun punch art cards are to make!  The possibilities are endless!!!
 
Wishing you all a very Happy Valentine's Day!  Hope you are doing something fun with the ones that you love!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment