Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hello, Baby

'Tis the season for babies!!!  I have gone to two baby showers in the past two weeks and have two more to go in the next few weeks!  While we are done with babies at our house, I love snuggling with everyone else's new little bundles!
Yesterday we attended as shower for one of our fire family members, who are expecting their first baby {boy} in just a few weeks.  I can't wait to meet him!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Sweet Dreams DSP
Ink ~ Lost Lagoon, Crisp Cantaloupe, Hello Honey
Stamp Set ~ Little Sunshine
Other Supplies ~ Word Bubbles Framelits, Sweetheart Punch, Sweet Dreams Buttons, Sweet Dreams Washi Tape, Whisper White Bakers Twine
 
I've been on a bit of a washi tape kick lately...figured I needed to stop just collecting it and actually USE it!  And this washi is so super cute!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments: