Friday, November 21, 2014

So Long Cowboy

Hi friends and Happy Friday!!!  I've been waiting all week for this day!!!  I just need to make it through today and then I get to enjoy 9 wonderful days off...just what this momma needs!
A friend and fellow co-worker lost her husband unexpectedly this week...so heartbreaking :-(  I never like making sympathy cards, but my hope is that they will bring a little smile to the face of the recipient.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Kraft
Ink ~ Memento, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy Blendabilities, Marina Mist
Stamp Sets ~ Yee-Haw, Bootiful Occasions, A Dozen Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread
 
Simple, yet thoughtful...
 
Time to bust through my work day so I can kick off my vacation!!!
 
Happy Friday and Happy Stamping!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment