Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Rootin' Tootin' Birthday

Happy Tuesday friends!!!  Just a quick post from me today as we are trying to get out the door and head out for a few days of rest and relaxation with our family at the Oregon Coast...I am SO READY!!!
As I've said, I have a TON of birthday's this month and early December, so I a sharing another fun Birthday card with you today.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride
Stamp Sets ~ Yee-Haw, Endless Birthday Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Chalk Talk Framelits, Triangles Embossing Folder, Naturals Chevron Ribbon, Blushing Bride Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Basics
**Please forgive me if some of these supply names are incorrect...I'm going from my head as my catalog is packed up!**
 
This is going out to a long time friend of mine...She's a true cowgirl and I hope she loves it!
 
Hope you all have a fantastic day!!!
 
Happy Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment