Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Howdy Cowboy

Howdy Cowboy!  Our annual fair kicks off today and our town is filled with cowboys and cowgirls alike.  We are kind of mean parents and usually avoid the fair, which I know we won't be able to get away with for much longer, but we do always make it to the parade on Saturday.  But this year, we will be missing it all!!!  My hubby and boys are heading out for a few days at the lake with my mother-in-law and I am heading to....DISNEYLAND!!!  I've got a ton to get done today, in addition to a full day of work, so I can't go in to all the fun details, but be sure to check back, okay?!?!?
Yesterday I shared my Howdy Cowgirl card with you and today I share with you my Howdy Cowboy...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lost Lagoon, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Stamp Sets ~ Yee-Haw, Bootiful Occasions, Hardwood
Ink ~ Lost Lagoon, Soft Suede, Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy Blendabilities
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Mini Brads
 
I could create for days with this stamp set...so stinkin' cute!!! 
 
I really want to stamp the day away, but work is calling my name...boo :-(  Gotta work so I can get new stampin' goodies though, right?!?!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment