Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Choose Happiness

Hi friends!  Made it through another manic Monday and on to a new day!  Life has been pretty crazy and stressful for me the past few weeks and I was letting it get the best of me.  But then I read an amazing post from Shelli at So-Shelli yesterday and kind of had a reality check of my own.  Life is too short to let little stresses weigh you down!  And not only was I inspired by Shelli's words, but also by her stamping at convention with the Choose Happiness stamp set.  With her words in mind and some creative inspiration too, I pulled out my paper, stamps and ink and got to work.
Being that's it's Tuesday, it means it's time for Techinque Tuesday at SSINK.  Today we are stamping with embossing folders!!!  We all know that embossing folders are a great way to add some texture to your cards, but did you know that they make a great background stamp as well?
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Hello Honey, Typeset DSP, Kraft
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Baked Brown Sugar
Stamp Set ~ Choose Happiness
Other Supplies ~ Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Itty Bitty Accents {flower} Punch, Linen Thread, Lost Lagoon Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Handheld Stapler*
*Holiday Catalog
 
I used the embossing folder to stamp the little Kraft pennants too...love how it gives it just a little added color! 
 
Now it's your turn to ink up your embossing folders and create something fabulous today!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love how you stamped with the Honeycomb folder. It really reminds of chicken wire. Your skill at making collage style cards never fails to impress me. It is not something I've been able to successfully accomplish as of yet. Maybe someday... :)

    ReplyDelete