Thursday, August 28, 2014

Birthday Wishes at the Happiest Place on Earth

Squeal...yay....yippee!!!   I'm on my way to the happiest place on earth...DISNEYLAND!!!  One year ago, exactly, my Utah BFF Wendy asked me if I wanted to do the Disney half marathon with her the following Labor Day weekend.  It took me all of about 3 seconds to say HECK YES!!!  So here we are, making our way to Disneyland to not only run together, but to celebrate Wendy's birthday too.  Her birthday is today, so join me in wishing her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 
Those of you who know Wendy knows she LOVES all things Disney, so of course I had to make her another Mickey card this year!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Brights DSP
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Real Red, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Gorgeous Grunge
Other Supplies ~ MDS, Seasonal Snapshot Project Life Accessory Pack, Basics Hodgepodge Clips, Basic Black Bakers Twine
 
I am just minutes away from landing and meeting up with Wendy for 4 fabulous days at Disney...let the fun begin! 
 
Don't forget to wish Wendy a Happy Birthday and wish both of us good luck at our race on Sunday!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. What a fun card perfect for Wendy and the marathon. It's so cleverly designed and crafted. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete