Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Seasonally Scattered Decor

Whew...I made it through Monday!  Nothing like being thrown right back in to reality after a week of vacation.  Hubby got called in for overtime, back to work and back to full time mommy-mode!  While I had an amazing time in SLC, I can honestly say I am happy to be home with my hubby and boys and back in to our normal crazy routine.
 
I have a couple more Display Board Samples to share with you today, again with the upcoming Seasonally Scattered Stamp set.
 
First up is a fun little piece for Christmas.  I stamped the Merry image and put it inside a left over frame from April's Paper Pumpkin kit.  The little snowflakes were cut out using my e-cutter and the Snowflake Punch from MDS...stitched together with a few punched out circles, the cute garland was the perfect added touch. 
 
Next up is a little muslin bag of love!  I stamped the Love sentiment from Seasonally Scattered right on the bag (which may have taken me a time or two to get it just right!) and added some fun heart and circle garland to dress it up.
 
 
Both of these projects were quick, easy and lots of fun!
 
Be sure to follow our Pinterest board to see all of the samples!
 
2014 Convention Display Stampers
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love these, and those sewn banners just send them over the top :)

    ReplyDelete