Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello Summertime

Hello friends and Hello SUMMER!  It may not officially be summer yet, but our warm summer weather has finally made an appearance and I LOVE it!  I love the hot summer days and wish they lasted longer than just a few months.  I keep trying to convince my husband to move some place that is warm all year long, but haven't had much luck.  I guess I'll enjoy what we have here while I can :-)
I'm still playing with some of my pre-order goodies while I {impatiently} wait for my box-o-fun to arrive, which will be tomorrow...YIPPEE!!!  Out of all of the pre-order stuff I got, my favorite stamp set has got to be Sea Street...and paired up with the coordinating Maritime DSP, it's so much fun!  I broke out my e-cutter for a little extra fun too...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Whisper White, Real Red, Maritime DSO
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Real Red, Coastal Cabana
Stamp Sets ~ Sea Street, A Dozen Thoughts, Anchors Away (MDS)
Other Supplies ~ Circles Framelits, 3/4" Circle Punch, Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine, e-cutter
 
Don't you love those little lobsters? They make me want to take a trip back to Maine...lobster rolls...yummy!!! 
 
Have a great day and, as always,  Happy Stamping!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Reminds me of beach time!! Love the use of twine!!

    ReplyDelete