Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sea Street Sneak Peek

Happy Saturday friends!  I don't know about all of you, but I had one crazy, full moon week and I am embracing the weekend with arms wide open!  The weekend is looking to be a busy one for my little family, but it's gonna be a FUN one!
I had a chance to play with a few more of our sneak peek items from the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! catalog and Sea Street was my most favorite set!  I love this little octopus...even if he was kind of a stinker to cut out :-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Maritime DSP*, Window Sheet
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Real Red
Stamp Set ~ Sea Street*
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Neutrals Candy Dots
*2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Catalog
 
Isn't he fun?!?!?  And the DSP...LOVE it!
 
In addition to my sneak peak order, I also got my Convention Display Board Stamper box o' goodies too, soooo....if I seem a bit quiet over the next few weeks working on some fun things that I can't share quiet yet!
 
Off to get in a bit more stamping before the day gets crazy!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment