Tuesday, April 15, 2014

PINspiration

What did we EVER do before Pinterest?!?!  I can waste hours of my day scrolling through all of the pins...HOURS!  But what a great invention, especially for those of us who love to CREATE!  If I ever get in a slump and can't figure out what to stamp, I turn to Pinterest for some inspiration. 
I've been looking at this butterfly card, by Lime Doodle Design, for a few weeks and loved the CAS look.  The velum butterfly gives her card such a pretty look and I just had to CASE her design.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Velum
Ink ~ Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder, Jet Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Papillion Potpourri, Simply Sketched
Other Supplies ~ Butterfly Punch
 
Sometimes it is very difficult for me to create a CAS card, but when I force myself to put the embellishments away, I'm always happy with the end result.  Sometimes the simplest card can make the biggest statement!
 
Be sure to check out the other PINspiring creations from the ladies over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love how simple this is. It really helps the butterfly stand out. Great card to case

    ReplyDelete