Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hybrid Hello ~ Monday Montage





Hello and welcome to our Monday Montage Blog Hop!  This group of ten talented stampers have some fabulous projects to share with you this week, so be sure to hop all the way through so you don't miss anything!

I've been trying to use MDS and my e-cutter a bit more...I will admit, I was a bit intimated by all of it at first, but the more I play, the more I love it!   My creation today is a hybrid card.  I stamped the images, but the "Hello" sentiment was imported from MDS to my Silhouette and cut...LOVE!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Stamp Sets ~ Happy Watercolor, Simple Stems, Beautiful Today (MDS)
Ink ~ Metallic Gold, Whisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Other Supplies ~ Itty Bitty Punch Pack (circle), Gold Sequin Trim, Silhouette Cameo e-cutter, MDS
 
This didn't turn out quite as I had pictured in my head (how often does that happen to you?!??!), but I still kind of like it :-)  It certainly is fun to be able to add some different elements to your projects when you break out the MDS and e-cutter!  To those of you who are afraid to take the leap, don't be!  Jump in and have some fun!

 
Now it's time to hop on over to Cathy's creation for today...you're sure to love it!  Or if you prefer to hop backwards, you can head on back to Amy's project...she inspires me each and every week!  Either way, just make sure you make the whole loop and don't miss any of us.  And don't forget to leave us some love on our blogs...we love hearing from you!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that "Hello"!!! And what a great color combo ... it looks like happy fireworks are going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that?? I really like the highlighted Hello-did you cut it out twice and layer it? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is seriously SUPER AWESOME. The purple colors are great with the gold. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also enjoy using MDS with my Cameo- it's the perfect relationship!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - looks like a celebration with fire works!

    ReplyDelete