Monday, February 10, 2014

Sweet Sorbet Note Card Set & Box

Happy Monday friends!  We got hit hard this weekend with lots of snow, but rumor has it the temps are supposed to warm up, so I'm guessing it won't stick around for long.  While I do LOVE the snow, I am ready for some warm spring sunshine. 
 
Today I get to share with you my very own project for the February edition of Craft Project Central.  Be sure to subscribe and get the tutorial for all of the fabulous February projects!
 
This cute note card set would make a great gift idea for a friend or perhaps a teacher or co-worker.  This project would also be great for a Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration kick off class, showcasing some of the fun Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper and accessories.
This was a fun little set to make and I am honored to be a part of such an amazing talented group of stampers!
 
Happy Stamping!

5 comments: