Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Celebrating a WIN with MDS Tuesday

Hello to all my stampin' friends!!!  It's Tuesday...WOOHOO!!!  Tuesday means NEW MDS Downloads!!!  Tuesday  has become my new favorite day because of this.  I can't wait to see all of the new downloads each and every week! 

I thought I would share one of my latest MDS creations with you today...our Super Bowl celebration!  I have been a Seahawks fan since the day I was born and am happy to pass my love of the team down to my boys.  We had an absolute BLAST watching the game and celebrating a Seahawks WIN!  These pages will be part of our 2014 Family Year Book in a two page layout.

I love to scrapbook, but simply do not have the time to gather pictures, select and cut paper and everything else that is involved in digital scrapbooking.  But with MDS, I am able download pictures at the end of each month and create my pages in a matter of minutes!  I just finished up my 2013 Family Year Book and will be getting it back from the Stampin' Up! print shop tomorrow...I can't wait! 
 
Not sure about  jumping on the digital scrapbooking wagon yet?  Try it for 30 days FREE by clicking HERE.  You've got nothing to lose! 
 
 
 






1 comment:

  1. I love all of your MDS pages! How big are your yearly books? I would love to see them!!

    ReplyDelete