Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hooray, Hooray...

...for today!
 
Happy Thursday to all of my stamping friends!  We have had sunshine and warmer temps here the past few days and that makes me HAPPY!  After being down with the flu for a better part of last week, being able to get outside in the beautiful sunshine is just what I need :-)
 
I have a happy card today to send off to a friend and fellow stamper who will be celebrating her birthday next week...hope she likes it! 

Here's a little peek of the inside of the card...I love to decorate the inside of my cards too :-)  And I just LOVE all the new Arrow Embossing Folder!!!


 
 Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Kaleidoscope DSP
Ink ~ Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set ~ Geometrical
Other Supplies ~ Triangle Punch, Arrow Embossing Folder, Gold Sequin Trim, Basic Metal Buttons, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Bakers Twine

I love the little gold sequins and really wanted a gold button...but we don't have any :-(  But guess what?!?!  You can emboss the silver buttons!!!  Problem resolved!

I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch for this card and will be using this sketch again for sure!
 
I hope you are all getting a little bit of sunshine in your neck of the woods today and warming up a bit if you are in the colder areas!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

3 comments:

  1. CUTE! I love this DSP with the Geometrical Stamp Set! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun card! I love those bright colors, they are so sharp against that black!

    ReplyDelete