Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Retro Fresh Friend

Happy Wednesday friends!  Half way through the week...WOOHOO!!!  I'm almost caught up on all of my special order stuff, which I should wrap up tonight.  So this means I had a little time to sneak in some stamp time early this morning :D  Being that it's Wednesday, I had to check out the new sketch over at Freshly Made SketchesNarelle has a fun sketch this morning that was just calling for some of the new goodies in the Retro Fresh Suite!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh DSP*
Stamp Set ~ Peachy Keen*
Ink ~ Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana
Other Supplies ~ Brights and Subtles Candy Dots, On Film Framelits*, Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape*
*2014 Occasions Mini ~ Available 1/3/2014*
 
I don't know about you, but I LOVE these yummy retro colors!  And I can tell this is going to be one of my new favorite stamp sets too :)
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  And don't forget to come back tomorrow for the Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop.  Rumor has it, there's lots of Blog Candy to be had!!!
 
Happy Stamping!


7 comments:

  1. what a cute card love your papers and design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE this card!! Love the colors,the papers and the arrows!! Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all of those fun new goodies! Love it! And what a great and creative way to incorporate them into the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Breelin! I love the colors too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those new goodies! Such a fun card for the sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete