Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Goodie Bags Galore!


Hi friends!  It's two for Tuesday...two posts that is!  I've also got some fun goodie bag ideas for you.  I have been up to my eyeballs in goodie bags for the past few days.  Between some special requests for M&M treat bags, cookie bags and goodie bags I've gone through just about every single treat bag I had on hand and just as much ribbon and bakers twine!  But to end up with so many cute little goodie bags, it's all worth it!
 
The 1"x8" cellophane bags stuffed with M&M's make for great stocking stuffers or tags on your Christmas packages or a fun little gift for your kids to give to their teachers.
And the 4" x 6" cellophane bags are perfect for a small little cookie or candy bag.  These cute little snowman cookie bags will be school birthday treats for my twin boys on Thursday :)  I can't get away with store bought treats anymore...my boys won't allow it! 
And we can't forget the awesome little Muslin bags!!!  My boys love little bags like this, so I though they would make for fun goodie bags for their friends who attend their birthday party later this week.  With just a few polka dots and a fun little thank you tag, the bag is complete! 
 
I love all of the fun products that Stampin' Up! has to offer to help package up little treats in such a fun and easy way!
 
I hope I've INKspired you to create some fun goodie/treat bags today!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping
 



No comments:

Post a Comment